Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mini Update

The past couple weeks have been pretty crazy with school wrapping up. I had my last exam this morning, and all I have left to do is this crazy (HUGE--you have no idea) math assignment, which I have been working on for a while and aim to have done by Friday (it's worth 75%!) After I hand that in, I will be totally done my last first term in the BEd Program--yippee! No more Math, ELA, School Systems, Gym, or Drama until I teach them! This weekend I will be focusing my time on planning for my teaching bloc, which starts on the 20th. I'm teaching 2 units; Healthy Bodies (Science) and Statistics & Probability (Math). I'm really excited to get back into the classroom and teach!

On another exciting note, one of Jon's brothers, Denver is engaged! He and Janet will be married on January 19th. It's only been a few days, and their planning is unbelievably quick--I have to say, I'm quite impressed. So that means, along with the excitement for them, that I get to be an official auntie now! Janet has the most beautiful little girl and I am excited to have Halle a a niece!

So that's a little mini update for me. Back to the math now...oh, it will be nice to be done.

2 comments:

Josh and Laurie Pauls said...

That is one fast engagement - even shorter than mine and Josh's. Quite impressive!
Good luck finishing up that one last (HUGE) math assignment. I like hearing your teaching stories..so I look forward to some more are your bloc begins.

Kara said...

Good luck as you finish your crazy math project. I hope it all comes together very nicely.
Yeah for becoming an auntie. How exciting.

Love you lots!