It is now December--wow. And with this new month, comes a fresh start for me. I have been feeling overwhelmed and as though a dark cloud was hanging over me the last couple weeks, but this week has been wonderful! Advent started this week, and this week is the week of hope. The last couple weeks were weeks of (not exaggerating) despair, but not anymore. I have found and am experiencing hope and grace. I am so thankful! Wow I love Jesus.
Not much time to write, but here are some happy updates (some overdue!)
On another important note... my dear friend Alicia is engaged to Rob! They'll be married two days after Jon and my anniversary-- on July 26th! I'm super excited for them, and I'm also a first time bridesmaid! Here they are...in all their cuteness.
So that's that for now. I'm going to prepare for tomorrow and get to bed!
1 comment:
So glad to hear that the cloud has been lifted. Keep clinging to the hope and truth that you know. May this advent season be one of new lessons as you prepare yourself for the birth of Christ. Love you lots my dear friend!
Way to be a bridesmaid too. They are an adorable couple!
Post a Comment