Besides these two exciting happenings, Jon and I have another piece of official news to share (some of you know this already, and no, I'm not pregnant)...Jon has been accepted to McMaster University in Hamilton! We are heading out this August, and will be living there for a year. There were two options as far as a Master's in History; one involved a year with more coursework and writing an article, the other involving two years with less coursework and writing a thesis. Jon chose the first option (as time-wise it is awesome and less costly) and with more course
work there is more opportunity to experience more variety/range vs. a complete focus on a thesis topic.As you can see in the picture, McMaster has a beautiful campus. Now that we know where we are off to, we have a lot of planning to do for the move!
I'm also pleased to announce that I'm going to be an auntie again...Jon's sister April is expecting for September! We are all very excited for her and Jordan.
Monday I start my teaching block...think of me!
2 comments:
i want to move with you.
i think it could be fun.
instead i'll be in winnipeg, sisterless.
i guess this means.. visits!
So happy that you guys have finally made an official decision, although I will miss you terribly. Who knows, perhaps a BSB concert/visit will be in order :)
yeah for being an auntie. That's super exciting.
Will definitely be thinking of you as your teaching block begins.
Post a Comment