Monday, July 21, 2008

Recent Activity

Well, our time in Winnipeg is quickly coming to a close. Our days/evenings have been packed with visits and preparation. We've been able to see a lot of people which has been great! Here is a photo synopsis of some recent activity (note--my family always has fun taking pictures, and always include crazy ones...and apparently this time, the siblings are into piggy-back rides).

Our family (minus Janessa that night) went for a boat ride last week. Ayii and I thought we would look like flying super-heroes...but according to the picture above, we did not.









Nick came out from Alberta and stopped in before going to Altona!













Some party people...the camera wasn't used that
much unfortunately!
















And, family fun after our last Sunday dinner for a while! My parents are flying to France tomorrow, so it was the last time Jon will see them till Christmas. (I get to drive them to the airport) .We had a great dinner, were given a beautiful new-apartment-warming gift, played a good game of Guesstures (this = hilariously good times with the family) and then the photoshoot began. I love my family.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love the family pictures!!! I hope the move goes well. :) See you at Christmas.