After much searching, applying, and waiting...I am pleased to announce that I now have a full time job!! It is not teaching (for a while now I have known that teaching will have to wait until September) but I am very excited nonetheless. I think too, that I am all the more grateful for this job because I had to wait so long for it. Had I gotten this right away, I think I would have been disappointed it wasn't teaching related, but because I have had time to just want pretty much any job, this is perfect!! The next couple weeks will be spent in training/finishing up my tutoring position.
So, I am now a customer rep. for a car rental company. It will be perfect for us until we move back to Winnipeg. Jon and I are pretty happy. Thank you, God!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woo hoo!! So pumped to hear that things have come together, how wonderful. Many blessings as you step into a new environment and bring light with you.
I'm glad the interview went well. I was so excited to hear the news from your dad on Saturday. I hope that with this job comes some ease.
Love you!
I haven't checked your blog in a long time! But congrats on the 'new' job!!!! Yahoo!
Post a Comment