Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Catch-up

- Visited my Grandpa a couple weekends ago
- Had my third Easter away from home (first of the 3 not to be in Central America), and made first Easter meal
- Now working at getting back into the Manitoba-teaching world
- Current work is going well
- Starting to miss Hamilton already yet looking forward to our settling in Winnipeg
- Recently explored Dundas with my good friend Jenni the other day--awesome town!
- JANESSA VISITS--less than a week away!
- One month till our Toronto weekend...
- Have enjoyed spending more time with Jon now that his super intense end of semester stuff is winding down
Easter ham/meal


On another note, Jon and I went for an evening walk last night...in our sweaters! Lovely weather the past few days...Spring is definitely here in Ontario--lots of flowers starting to bloom! Love it. I think the sign below says it best: Welcome- Spring!
Flowers seen on our walk

4 comments:

Kara said...

Horray for a post! I have been meaning to call/email you lately and I'll be honest and say that I keep forgetting. I am glad to see you are doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather and all the goodness that comes from that. I love it that you made an Easter ham. Way to go - I am extremely impressed. Perhaps one day I will attempt something like that too.

I hope you are doing good. Let's chat soon ok.
Love you lots and lots!

Janessa said...

this post made me smile. which is nice, as it is kind of a shatty day. thanks for the pictures. i can't wait to come see you!

Aimee said...

I can't believe the flowers already.... Manitoba is still very brown :( Looks like a very good meal you cooked!!!

mclaren.ic said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time out there. I grew up going to school in Dundas, it's pretty cute. Happy spring!

Lauren