Well, here I am.
I want to 'journal' a bit more, and I think this blog will be a good way to ensure I do just that! This is new to me, and although I have a tendency to get bored with new things after awhile, my hope is that I can keep this up, to keep people who are interested informed, and have fun sharing the crazy happenings that go on in my life. So that's pretty much it for now. I'm not sure why I posted my "first" when I'm particularly tired and uninspired, but hey, it'll happen I guess.
Until next time...
Jessica
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!
Way to go Jessica! You will think of more and more things as you go along!
We (as in me) are going to miss you at work...I will read your blog!
Keep in touch!
Kelly
yeah for blogs. I look forward to keeping up with the happenings in your life when we are unable to talk face to face. Love ya!
Post a Comment