Monday, June 2, 2008

Two New Grads!

We're done! Jon with an Honours Bachelor of Arts and me with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Education! So now you must all call me "Mrs. Hildebrand" because I'm a real teacher. Ok, not that I think you all believed me, but that was a joke.

Both Jon and my graduation ceremonies were yesterday (June 1st!) It was neat to graduate on the same day...but it also made for a long day, as my convocation was at 10 am and his was at 3 pm. We went to each others convocations, and by the end of the day, were quite tired! The day ended with a nice dinner at the Nayler household and Jon's parents joined us as well. It was really nice to have our families celebrate with us. We've both worked really hard! Here are some pictures from the big day--one of them is me with the pretty flowers Jon gave me! I'll be adding some pictures later as I had some taken with my teacher buddies but not with my camera...
ConGRADulations to us!





5 comments:

Kara said...

Wahoo!!!! You are officially done. I'm so proud of you.
I'm glad the day went well even though it was a long one. What I especially enjoy is Ayii's outfit in the family picture - everyone appears to be dressed up and he's not! Haha. I love it.
Enjoy the days ahead Mrs Hildebrand. Perhaps drinks on a patio somewhere are in order one day soon??

Sabrina said...

HUGE congratulations to the both of you. No doubt countless hours went into these degrees...and now they are finally yours! Woo hoo! Many blessings on the adventures that are ahead for you guys.

Jessica said...

Ayii had just come from a Basketball tournament..he was aware of his outfit during the photos! I liked it, though--I told him he fit in with me-we were both wearing 'special outfits'..

tiffany said...

Hooray for you both! Congratulations and best wishes!

mclaren.ic said...

congrats, jon and jess.

good luck with the apt. search in hamilton, and maybe see you near the end of the summer.

ian and lauren