Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Home Visit and Now

Back in Hamilton after a wonderful home visit to Winnipeg for Christmas. We were able to spend some quality time with both families, see many friends, and feel the cold that Hamilton does not have! Some highlights included seeing friends and family, experiencing one of the best Nayler Christmases ever, having laughing-so-hard-we're-crying sessions, and meeting our new niece, Cori-Anne who is ADORABLE!! Even though our visit ended off with both Jon and I burdened with the flu, it was a most excellent time. So I'll leave the description of our holiday at that. I've included a few of my favourite pictures from the holidays.
And now, I am back to the job search. I was feeling quite motivated the other day, but now have this heavy feeling and am not excited one bit about trying to get a job. Even as I type, I should technically be dropping off resumes to local businesses, but find myself procrastinating. Sigh.

It's a new year, though, and even though it doesn't feel any different than 2008 yet, I know this year brings with it much change and excitement. So I look forward to that.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I thought I should add that I did in fact productively look for jobs and dropped off resumes/applied to places today...right after I posted this. Ok, I feel better now. :)

Aimee said...

It was great to see you at Christmas! Good luck with the job hunt..... I remember how much it sucks looking for a job :( Hang in there!!!

Janessa said...

nice post. i like reading them again!
oh job searching. i wish they looked for me instead.

Kara said...

praying that the right job falls into your lap. I have good thoughts coming your way!!

It was sooooooo good to see you over Christmas. I'm anticipating the day with the Hildebrands will return to MB for good and coffee dates will become a regular part of our routines.

Love ya lots!