Lately I had been wondering how it was possible to lose some of my lip balms. It's normal to lose one every now and then, but there have been a number that had gone missing. I recently found a hole in the lining of one side pocket in my purse, and with a little digging, discovered things had fallen through the hole and landed in the space between the lining and the leather! Five minutes later, and after much excitement...
I'd like to point out that all the lip balms were given to me--I don't have a lip balm-buying addiction! Three were stocking stuffers, and two come from Clinique bonuses...in my defense. My purse now feels lighter, and I don't have to wonder how I lost these anymore!
5 comments:
hahahaha. that's fantastic.
i'm pretty sure there are at least 6 lip items on me at all times. a little ridiculous? perhaps. a little awesome? definitely.
Not such a bad find...and funny post!
I'm in the mood for a new lip gloss. Nothing sticky (I find clinique products quite tacky, and get stuck in my hair). Any favorites of the bunch?
Been thinking of you and Jon a lot this week. Have many times thought that when you are home, we would like to see more of the two of you. Sad that we hadn't made a habit of it before you left. Feeling like we're missing out on something great.
You make me laugh!!! :)
What a sweet find! I love unexpected surprises and "gifts".
I hope you are good.
Post a Comment