Yesterday - March 27th - was Jon's 26th Birthday! And although he is in the midst of a LOT of work right now, we took some time to celebrate! We had butter chicken with rice & salad for supper, and a cherry pie for desert. This morning we went out with our good Hamilton friends, Joel & Jenni for breakfast (one of Jon's favourite things)...The Birthday Pie





3 comments:
cute! sounds like an absolutely lovely way to spend ones birthday. can't wait to see you both!!!
Happy late birthday Jon! Looks like a great weekend (and uummm...butter chicken, can it get better?) Jess...your pie making skills are incredible! I caved and bought a crust the other week only to have it crack on me. I need a lesson!!
Hope you two have a stellar week.
S.
It's nice to see some updated pictures of you guys. You are missed.
Happy Belated birthday Jon! I hope it was a good one.
Post a Comment