The month of May was a busy, yet exciting month for activity around here. Just after our Toronto weekend, my Mom flew to Kingston to visit her mom. I was able to drive down to Kingston to spend a day with her and my Poi Poi. SO good to see both of them! I've missed my Mom very much.


The past few days, we had the pleasure of hosting Randall & Kim at our place! It was great to spend time with them! We went to Webster Falls, showed them around the city, spent some time on the escarpment viewing the city at night (one of my favourite things of Hamilton!), hit up the Busker Festival, and ate delicious meals together. That marks our 2nd last set of visitors...Dad and Ayii are next in the first week of July! We certainly have not been lacking in the visitor department this year!!



Aside from the wonderful visits we've had, work is draining me and I am really looking forward to finishing up soon. I've been so exhausted lately, and need a break! We are starting to plan for our move back to Winnipeg, which feels strange but also exciting. Lots to fit in before we leave our 2nd favourite lived-in (Canadian) city!
1 comment:
Aw, I wish I could have been one of those visitors to see you. I'm glad you have had consistent and familiar faces. I can't wait to see you in a few short months!
Post a Comment