spend some (ok, all) of the birthday money I had received in November on myself. On our way back to Winnipeg, the trees were so frosty and lovely, that we stopped to take some pictures. The snow was super deep, and our pants/socks were at tad wet afterwards, but it was well worth it! A little adventure here and there is always fun!
Of our winter weddings, we have attended 2 and there is 1 to go before Spring! I guess this was bound to happen seeing as there were no weddings for us to attend this summer. Here is Jon and I at Matt and Karin's wedding last Sunday.
Last night was Kyle and Tiffany's wedding, and it was so beautiful! It was evident the whole evening how much love and joy was present. They have been dating for over 7 years, and now they are married! They are such a beautiful couple! Here are some pictures from their wedding...one of which includes me fulfilling my desire to one day be a guest book attendant.




3 comments:
Merry Christmas Jess (and Jon!!)!
I'm glad you had a good time in Fargo - that's such a great picture of the three of you!
I hope you have a really restful and joy-filled Christmas holiday!
See you in the new year!
LOVE your dress. It is not what I was picturing at all - sooooo much better. You look radiant. Love Tiffany's dress too. Hope you have an awesome Christmas my friend. Love you lots!
I won't lie, I kind of miss having Capo at home.
Post a Comment