Monday began my 2nd week of 4 1/2 weeks of final practicum. I came home yesterday with aching legs and feet..but I'm now recovered. It's going well so far, which I am really thankful for.
Some recent "events":
- Practicum starting
- Taking care of Ayii during Spring Break (we had 2 other boys over one night and was that ever entertaining!)
- Alicia and Rob's social
- Jon's sister April visiting from New Brunswick
- Practicum starting again--I'm done on the 30th!
- The purchase of a new Macbook--man it's awesome to be married students with more than one computer to use! (This could have been even more timely, seeing as I will no longer be a student in 22 days, but with Jon's school next year and my teaching, this will be a useful item)
- Beautiful weather finally arriving *hope it stays*!
- Stupid spring bugs showing up around the house/vacuuming
I am so excited to be done school and be able to hang out with friends more consistently.
This is somewhat of a disjointed post, but I'm saving all my eloquence and organized writing for my kid's worksheets/activities etc. these days. My brain needs a break!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I hope you have a great week! Lets hang out when you're both done school - to celebrate!
Post a Comment