Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures

I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera in ages, and I finally had some time to do it tonight! As a result, I present to you a few "recent" pictures...

Here's Halle (my cutie pie neice!) and I in the freezing wind on our way to a family dinner...I think in late February...

And then there is Capo and I for an Easter photoshoot. I was trying to get him to be an Easter Guinea Pig...isn't he the cutest?












Here are my buddies from university (Arlee, Megan, Melissa, and Laurie) in our last university class in the B Ed program! We've had tons of fun together these last 2 years.

And this is from April's visit last weekend--we had supper together...can you tell Randall and I like to make faces in pictures?

4 comments:

Tami Jo said...

Hi Jessica
I am lurking because I saw your link on my sister's blog.
I was wondering if Jon could send me some of the family pictures he took at Tiff and Kyles wedding.
T

Jessica said...

Sure! We actually gave your parents a cd with all the pictures, if you want to get all of them, but I can pick out some of the best ones and send them to you for sure. (I've lurked on yours as well!--congratulation on your newest, he is super cute!)

Janessa said...

you are such a geek with that guinea pig.
yet... he's so cute i can't blame you sometimes.
sometimes.

Kara said...

Love the pictures. Hope your week is going well. Yeah for being done school soon!!