Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's

This year, Jon and I decided to stay home for Valentine's Day. It was one of the best! It included making dinner together, dressing up, candlelight, dancing, and a movie. Lovely.

Jon is the cutest. I came home from work on V Day to these beautiful "Happy Valentines Day + Happy New Job" tulips!Our meal: Ricotta & Spinach stuffed Cannelloni with a Rose Sauce, Parmesan/Garlic Breaded Chicken, Spinach/Romaine salad, and wine. Yum! Not only was our food incredibly tasty, but we had a fantastic time making it together.We got dressed up...
Jon's head is a bit cut off, but this was the only slow shutter picture where I didn't blink! :)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

That looks like one stellar meal. And you look mighty fine all dressed up! You guys are awesome for having such a fun evening in...do you think Jon can give Ken some dancing lessons? That sounds so romantic!

How's the new job coming along?

Janessa said...

cute!!!!! sounds like a lovely evening.