Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweening & 27 B-day Bumps for Bre!

It is Bre's birthday--happy birthday friend! You are wonderful. Picture me blowing a birthday horn--woooot!

Lately I have not been able to sleep well and have been exhausted--I think it is stress related. So, today I went to hand in a paper for my first class, then went home (skipping 2 classes) and slept. It definitely helped. I later went to my last class as I had a presentation. I'm glad I went cause my friends from class had a card and jelly beans for me as a birthday gift! I like them.

After class, I went to the Frain's house and had a great time trick or treating with the kids! They were SO cute in their costumes! Liam was a Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton, Katy was Princess Ariel, and Kyle was a Power Ranger (apparently that fad lasted!). They each had spray-on dyed hair, which was awesome.
Here is a picture of me and my "costume"...if you want to see the kiddies you can check out some pics on facebook! I love dressing up! Hopefully next year I'll be able to show off a creative costume!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

From All of Us at BPW!!

Hope you are having a great day!
Kelly

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Darling! I saw your pics on Facebook and they are too cute! The kids are growing up WAY too fast, as I'm sure you feel the same way.
Did you get the new BSB cd?

Love ya!

paulsjl@yahoo.ca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! I hope you have the most wonderful day!
Looks/sounds like we both enjoyed Halloween this year! I got excited every time someone rang our doorbell - I handed out about 15 drinks!

Blessings to you on your birthday! You rock!