Two more weeks of class until my 4 week practicum! As much as this is exciting, there is SO much school work to do before then. Gotta love year 5 education assignments.
My sister recently talked about the importance of doing something you love each day, or at least each week, and I fully agree with this. Last night I did one of those things. After a long day (couple days, actually) of working on a paper/other assignments, Jon and I rented some more Scrubs episodes and snacked. While we were doing this, I had the wonderful idea of printing off a couple of colouring pages from the internet! I ended up with some baby muppets pages, proceeded to dig up my Crayolas, and coloured while watching tv. I enjoyed all of the above, and the colouring was awesome.
And now, I return to my school work.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a fantastic idea!
What site did you use?
Kelly
Awesome! I too enjoy pulling out some colouring pages from time to time. There is something very relaxing about it. Oh and I LOVE your new coat! Enjoy your birthday week. Can't wait to hear where Jon takes you! Good luck with all of your assignments.
Post a Comment