Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre-Birthday, Birthday Dinner

Tonight I had my family birthday dinner, which was really nice. Jon will be taking me out for a surprise outing on my actual birthday, so tonight was family birthday night.
My mom will always make whatever the 'birthday person' requests, so this year I chose lasagna with french bread, and there was also broccoli salad. AND, of course, my favourite dessert since childhood; this graham cracker bottom raspberry thing with whip cream--I love it.

So, here are a couple pictures of me trying on my new winter jacket, which my mom bought in Kingston. It's really nice! Just in time for the increasingly chilly weather, too. The jacket I've had for the last 5 (?) years can retire at last.

Happy pre-birthday to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that stylist girl in the designer jacket? lol
Great Jacket Jess....happy pre-birthday!

Unknown said...

That is a great jacket! Happy Birthday/week!
Looking forward to hanging out with you tomorrow!